This lemon raspberry cheesecake bars recipe is a sweet, yet tangy lemon dessert with a fresh raspberry puree. You will love this easy raspberry lemon dessert!
Delectable lemon bars with raspberry
We love cheesecake around here, so any type of cheesecake recipe is truly a must-try. Lemon desserts are amazing, so we wanted to make an easy dessert with lemons while try are pelntiful. Please direct your attention to these fabulous lemon raspberry cheesecake bars – one of our new favorite dessert recipes!
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Believe me when I tell you that these are delish! I think they are the perfect summer treat, they could be served as a summer party food and might be cute cut into bite-size pieces and topped with a fresh raspberry on each. The lemon and raspberry flavors complement each other nicely. Here’s how to make lemon raspberry cheesecake bars…
Here’s how to make this raspberry lemon bar recipe
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Ground ginger
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon extract
- Lemon zest
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Make this lemon raspberry dessert!
First, you’ll preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and ginger in a small bowl. Press firmly onto the bottom of a foil-lined 13×9-inch baking pan and pop it in the refrigerator.
Mix the softened cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer, or if your kitchen is challenged in that area like mine, mix by hand until well blended. Add the milk, flour, vanilla, and lemon extract, mix well.
Add eggs and lemon zest
Next, you’ll mix in the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix just until blended. Stir in the fresh lemon zest last. Take your crust out of the refrigerator and pour the mixture evenly over the crust.
Make the raspberry puree filling
To make the raspberry puree, throw the raspberries and fresh lemon juice into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Drizzle the mixture over the top of the bars and carefully spread and swirl over the top with the tines of a fork. Be sure to keep the fork high so you don’t snag the crust or foil at the bottom of the pan.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the center of the bars is set. Cool completely and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, slice those bad boys up and dig in. Enjoy!
Lemon raspberry cheesecake bars recipe
The cheesecake bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger ground
- 3 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened 24 oz. total
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and ginger in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly and press firmly onto the bottom of a foil-lined 13×9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Add the milk, flour, vanilla, and lemon extract, mix well.
- Next, add the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix just until blended.
- Stir in the fresh lemon zest. Take your crust out of the refrigerator and pour the mixture evenly over the crust.
- For the raspberry puree, throw the fresh raspberries and lemon juice into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Drizzle the mixture over the top of the bars and carefully spread and swirl over the top with the tines of a fork.
- Bake lemon bars for 40 to 45 minutes or until the center of the bars is set. Cool completely and refrigerate overnight. Cut bars into squares and serve.
Quick recipe tip: Use extra raspberries as a garnish, or puree them and drizzle over the plate before serving. Also, if you are not much of a ginger fan, use a bit less in the crust, I could definitely taste it.
Enjoy this tasty lemon and raspberry dessert!
We hope you like these cheesecake dessert bars, they are the perfect mix of tangy and sweet. Also, if you like tangy treats, try our key lime pie bars recipe, an easy recipe to make.