These pumpkin caramel cheesecake bites are so delicious – we love the flavor of pumpkin, it’s one of the best of the fall season! If you are looking for an amazing pumpkin dessert recipe, this is a really good one to try!
Pumpkin caramel cheesecake cups
Every single fall season, it’s my civic duty to my taste buds to savor the pumpkin flavors for the rest of the year. Since pumpkins are only around for a couple of months at the end of the year, I am taking full advantage! You should, too, and this pumpkin cheesecake bites recipe is the perfect way to start!
An easy pumpkin dessert to make
We always make pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner, and we’ll usually also have it for Christmas. I had a few extra cans of pumpkin puree left and decided I’d try something out with them. I remembered the Oreo Cheesecake Bars recipe and adapted it to make a smaller pumpkin caramel-ish treat.
Making these mini pumpkin cheesecakes was pretty simple. I whipped up the necessary ingredients, made sure to give them a warm, caramelicious center, and baked them in a muffin pan to make mini cheesecakes. OMG. These pumpkin caramel cheesecake bites turned out amazing! I guess you could call them pumpkin cheesecake cups because of how they’re made, and I just may I die with one of these in my mouth!
Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Try out this caramel pumpkin cheesecake dessert this fall. They are truly the perfect bite-sized desserts packed with pumpkin flavor! Enjoy these little bites at home or bring them to Thanksgiving dinner to share with your family. This recipe makes 24 cheesecake bites.
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin, canned or fresh (I used Libby’s pumpkin puree)
- Caramel (I used Smuckers Caramel Topping)
- Whipped cream (optional, but delicious)
Make the graham cracker crust
Let’s get started with these tasty pumpkin caramel cheesecake bites! First, you’ll preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your muffin pan with non-stick spray. Combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a bowl and fill the bottom of each cup, pressing down firmly to compact and flatten. This is your graham cracker crust.
Combine ingredients and fill each pumpkin cheesecake cup
In another bowl, thoroughly combine the sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese, pumpkin, and eggs. Set aside. Put one teaspoon of caramel sauce in the center of each cup, then fill the rest with the pumpkin mixture.
Bake your fall cheesecake bites and garnish with whipped cream
Place these bad boys in the oven for about 30 minutes and wait. Patiently. Remove from the oven and let them cool. Loosen each one around the edges with a knife and pop them out. Garnish with whipped cream and dust the tops of each pumpkin bite with little cinnamon. Finally, enjoy this easy pumpkin dessert!
Pumpkin caramel cheesecake bites recipe
- 24-ct. muffin tin
- 16 graham crackers crushed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 15 oz pumpkin canned or fresh (I used Libby’s pumpkin puree)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp caramel per cup I used Smuckers Caramel Topping
- Whipped cream optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease your muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Spoon mixture evenly to fill the bottom of each muffin tin cup, pressing down firmly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese, pumpkin, and eggs. Set aside. Put one teaspoon of caramel sauce in the center of each cup, then fill the rest with the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly. Use a butter knife to loosen each one around the edges and pop them out of each cup.
- Garnish each cheesecake bite with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon.
We love these caramel mini pumpkin cheesecake bites!
I am definitely keeping this caramel pumpkin bites recipe on the menu every fall, I love the way these turned out! If you love these pumpkin cheesecake bites and have more pumpkin puree leftover, try these pumpkin spice muffins for breakfast. We love making them each year. Enjoy your fall baking!
More pumpkin recipes we love
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe With Protein
- Easy Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Bars with Pecans
- Super Soft Baked Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles Recipe