Here comes the summer! Celebrate the sunshine with these fabulous lemonade cocktail recipes, great to try at your next summer event.
Lemonade cocktail recipes to love
Oh, hello there, summer! I am so excited for the sun to start showing itself and for those good ol’ lazy days by the pool to begin. If there’s one drink that says summer, it’s definitely a glass of cold lemonade! If you want to spice the party up for the adults in attendance, why not add a little liquor? These spiked lemonade mixed drinks are so creative, I can’t wait to try them all!
Whether you’re having a BBQ or just hanging out by the pool, these refreshing, ice-cold lemonade cocktail recipes will keep the party going all summer. Pick your poison, because these recipes use various flavors and you can choose from your favorite gin, bourbon, vodka, whiskey, and even champagne concoctions!
Top 20 Lemonade Cocktails For The Summer
1. A Beautiful Mess- Cucumber Lemonade with Gin
2. Let’s Celebrate Everything- Boozy Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
3. DIY Candy- Raspberry Lemonade Margaritas
4. Homemade Hooplah- Red, White, and Blue Vodka Lemonade Slush
5. Eat. Drink. Love.- Raspberry Lemonade Champagne Punch
6. Crazy for Crust- Lemonade Prosecco Punch
7. Life As A Strawberry- Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade
8. Julie’s Eats & Treats- Spiked Watermelon Lemonade
9. Life Love Liz- Sour Lemonade Whiskey
10. Premeditated Leftovers – Watermelon Lemonade Martini
11. DIY Candy – Lavender Hard Lemonade
12. Mom on the Side – Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade
13. A Beautiful Mess- Pink Lemonade Jello Shots
14. The Suburban Mom – Strawberry Lemonade Mimosa
15. The Shirley Journey – Mango Pink Lemonade with Gingerbeer
16. Honey + Lime – Vodka Mint Lemonade cocktail
17. The Happier Homemaker – Blueberry Lemonade Cocktail
18. Garnish with Lemon – Sangria Lemonade
19. Julie’s Eats & Treats – Pink Moscato Lemonade
20. Plain Chicken – Bourbon Mint Lemonade
Savor your summer with these refreshing lemonade mixed drinks!
I am ready to head to the grocery store and plan something to try these lemonade cocktail recipes! Which are your favorites? I think I am into the raspberry lemonade margaritas and the blueberry lemonade cocktail. Cheers to a fabulous summer!