If you are a fan of lemon recipes, give this tasty lemon meringue martini recipe a try. When lemons are in season, this is such a delicious sweet and tart lemon pie cocktail.
It’s like a lemon meringue pie drink
Lemons are such delicious fruits, tart and tangy, and taste wonderful like this spring cocktail! If you’re doing any outdoor entertaining when the sun comes out, these martinis are perfect to serve at parties and get-togethers. This lemon meringue martini is pretty easy to make, you combine and shake the ingredients and pour! I do have to mention that this is a recipe for adults ages 21 and up only, please drink responsibly. 🙂
The Lemon Meringue Martini – The best lemon martini recipe!
Sweet and tart, this lemon pie cocktail is perfect for entertaining this spring and summer, and tastes just like that good old-fashioned lemon meringue pie you know and love – but as a cocktail!
makes 6 servings
- Limoncello liqueur
- Citron Vodka
- Whipped Cream Vodka
- Half and half cream
- Granulated sugar
- Simple syrup
- Lemons (optional, for garnish)
You also need:
Here’s how to make our favorite lemon martini
Sugar the rim: Grab your 2 small appetizer plates, pour the granulated sugar on one, and the simple syrup on the other. Dip the rim of each martini glass into the simple syrup first, then dip into the granulated sugar. Set aside.
Shake the martini: Using your large shaker, fill it 1/4 full with ice and add the limoncello liqueur, vodka, whipped vodka, lemonade, and half and half. Close tight and shake well for 30 seconds. Slowly strain the lemon martini mixture into the martini glasses, be careful to avoid the sugar rim!
Garnish and serve: Cut your lemon into thin slices and cut out a little notch in each one. Garnish ach glass with lemon slices and serve!
Lemon Meringue Martini Recipe
- 6 oz. limoncello liqueur
- 6 oz. Citron Vodka
- 6 oz. Whipped Cream Vodka
- 3 oz. Lemonade
- 6 oz. half and half cream
- granulated sugar
- simple syrup
- Grab your cocktail rimmer (or small appetizer plates) and pour the granulated sugar in one, and the simple syrup in the other. Dip the rim of each martini glass into the simple syrup first, then dip into the granulated sugar. Set glasses aside.
- Using your large shaker, fill it 1/4 full with ice and add the limoncello liqueur, vodka, whipped vodka, lemonade, and half and half. Close tight and shake well for 30 seconds.
- Slowly strain the lemon martini mixture into the martini glasses. Pour it right in the middle and be careful to avoid the sugar rim. Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve.
I actually LOVE this cocktail glass rimmer set! If you don’t have small plates, it would go perfect with this lemon cocktail recipe. You can also use it with salt and lime juice for margaritas in the future!
What are your favorite lemon cocktail recipes?
More cocktail recipes to try
- Refreshing Summer Drinks: Vodka Mint Lemonade Cocktail With Stoli
- Nectarine Mojitos With Basil Cocktail
- Sweet Sparkling Apple Fizz Cocktail Recipe