This easy white chocolate peppermint fudge recipe is the perfect way to share a sweet treat this holiday season! It’s only 4 ingredients and tastes so good, you’ll wish you had this recipe sooner!
Holiday peppermint fudge
As Christmas day draws near, we are wrapping the last of our gifts and planning our Christmas dinner menu. Dessert is always a must-have, and we tried something new this year. No cakes and pies – this holiday white chocolate peppermint fudge recipe is super easy to make and tastes delicious!
An easy microwave fudge recipe
This candy cane fudge is something that literally almost anyone can make at home, it’s that easy. All you need are a few ingredients and you will be on your way to rich, sweet fudge squares for Christmas. My kids will be thrilled when they get home today, candy canes are their favorite! Check out this Christmas fudge recipe below and give it a go.
Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe
Ingredients for this super easy white chocolate fudge:
- White chocolate chips or white candy melts
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Candy canes
How to make peppermint fudge with condensed milk
Let’s get started with this easy 4-ingredient fudge recipe! In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Microwave for about 3-5 minutes in 1-minute intervals, stirring each time as you go. Make sure the mixture is completely melted. Wait – a microwave fudge with condensed milk? YES! Told y’all it was easy!
Add candy cane pieces to your fudge
Fold in 3/4 cup of the crushed candy cane (you can do this with a rolling pin) and pour the mixture into a greased 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of candy cane evenly over the top of the fudge mixture and cover. Refrigerate overnight, or at least for a few hours to set. Cut fudge into squares of your desired size and enjoy!
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- 1 24 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup candy canes crushed
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Microwave for 3-5 minutes, stirring at each 1-minute interval. Make sure the mixture is completely melted.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of the crushed candy cane and pour the fudge mixture into a greased 9×9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of candy cane evenly over the top of the white chocolate fudge mixture and tightly cover.
- Refrigerate the fudge overnight, or at least for a few hours to set. Cut fudge into 12-16 squares, or whatever size you desire.
White chocolate fudge is such a fun holiday treat
This is such an easy peppermint fudge recipe that is perfect for the holiday season! We loved it around here, and I am sure that your family will, too. If you love candy canes, you will also love these white chocolate peppermint OREO® balls. Have a great Christmas with your families!