This list of easy plant-based dinner recipes is packed with healthy meal ideas you must try! If you are following a high protein plant-based diet, these dinner recipes are a great start.
Delicious plant-based food ideas
How do you stay fit and healthy? Working out, eating right, or a combo of both? Eating whole foods is a big part of keeping your body in optimal shape.
Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or just want to try to clean up your eating, lots of people are looking to plant-based diets to achieve just that. Healthy foods and recipes are always in style, so if you happen to be looking for plant-based meal ideas to try at home (like this southwest black bean and corn salad), this list is perfect!
21 Easy Plant-Based Dinner Recipes to Make
These healthy plant-based meals are great because they are easy to make and use real whole foods and amazing flavors in each dish. Whether it’s a simple salad or high-protein plant based foods, such as beans, lentils, and tofu, you’ll enjoy these recipes.
These plant-based dinners are great for beginners as well as seasoned vegans. Try out your favorites below!
Plant-based high protein recipes
1. Morrocan chickpea hand pies – These amazing Morrocan hand pies use chickpeas for plant-based protein and look so amazing! Get the recipe from Rainbow Nourishment, plus more whole food plant based recipes.
2. Meatless meatballs plant-based dinner recipe – These vegan meatless meatballs take minutes to make and are packed with protein, created by Happy Food Healthy Life.
3. Protein-packed vegan “beef” stew recipe – Vegan Punks is sharing this plant-based vegan beef stew recipe that gives the same flavor as the traditional dish!
4. Lentil spaghetti bolognese plant-based recipe – Enjoy a hearty bolognese and spaghetti recipe with lentils as the source of protein from By the Forkful.
The best plant-based soup recipes
5. Slow cooker white bean soup – We featured a white bean soup recipe in the slow cooker here on Honey + Lime. This fresh, plant-based soup uses lots of veggies and herbs for a delicious and hearty soup.
6. One-pot miso ramen noodle soup – This is a quick vegan ramen recipe made with creamy miso by Rainbow Nourishments. What a healthy plant-based meal to try!
7. Black bean soup recipe – Dinner at the Zoo shares this black bean soup recipe that almost looks too good to eat!
8. Plant-based vegan cabbage soup recipe – This vegan soup recipe by Fresh Coast Eats is loaded with veggies and will warm you up inside.
8. Fasolada (Greek white bean soup) – Wow, this plant-based soup looks so amazing! Gypsy Plate says this is “the mother of all Greek comfort foods in a bowl!”
Plant based recipes with tofu
10. Vegan Kung Pao with Tofu and Vegetables – This dish by XOXO Bella features cashews, tofu, and other flavors for a vegan Kung Pao dinner.
11. Fried Tofu with Thai Peanut Sauce – This plant-based fried tofu dish is topped with spicy peanut sauce, courtesy of My Therapist Cooks.
12. Vegan Buddha Bowl with Tofu – Blue World Dreams has put together this fabulous Buddha bowl with crunchy tofu, veggies, and a tahini sauce.
13. Spicy Tofu Stir Fry Recipe – This easy plant-based dinner recipe by Tasha’s Artisan Foods uses seasonal vegetables and pan-fried tofu for a tasty stir fry meal.
Healthy plant-based salad recipes
14. Lemony cauliflower salad with edamame and chickpeas – Combine raw cauliflower, chickpeas, edamame, and more delicious veggies to create this glorious salad! Visit Amy Casey Cooks for the recipe.
15. Four bean salad recipe – This quick and easy four-bean salad by Aussie Home Cook uses a vinaigrette dressing for a tangy twist!
16. Brussels sprout salad recipe – Fresh Coast Eats created this delicious plant-based salad with Brussels sprouts, apples, almonds, dried cranberries, and more, all topped off with fresh pomegranate seeds.
17. Eggplant Salad with lemon garlic dressing – The Ascension Kitchen brings us this amazing plant-based eggplant salad recipe with a lemon and garlic dressing. Sounds amazing!
Plant based meals with sweet potatoes
18. Sweet potato broccolini bowl – The Dizzy Cook created this sweet potato and broccolini bowl with a creamy tahini dressing. What an amazing dish!
19. Sweet potato and black bean tacos – These heavenly tacos by Savvy Honey are made with sweet potatoes and black beans.
20. Sweet potato lentil curry – Love a good curry dish? Whole Food Soul Kitchen put its foot into this sweet potato curry plant based meal!
21. Mexican stuffed sweet potatoes – These stuffed sweet potatoes made by The Dizzy Cook are vegan and downright delicious!
What are your favorite plant-based meal ideas?
These easy plant-based dinner recipes use such wonderful ingredients and are great to add to your healthy whole food recipe arsenal. We hope you get the chance to try some of these out, they truly look amazing and come from the best. What dinner recipes will you try?