Here’s a fresh summer appetizer you’ve got to try. I am partnering with ALDI to share this amazing fresh lemon fruit bruschetta recipe, made with quality ingredients from the ALDI Test Kitchen!
Lemon bruschetta appetizer recipe
As we kick off the summer season with pool parties and fun outdoor events, it’s lovely to be able to bring something to the table. These fresh lemon fruit bruschetta bites are easy to make, healthful, and so, so good. As part of my partnership, ALDI, sent over a huge package so that I could try out some of the products they carry.
Look at all of this good stuff, this isn’t even everything! I have more than enough ingredients to make this savory lemon appetizer.
- SimplyNature ® Organic Quinoa
- California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- SimplyNature ® Organic Asian Ginger Dressings
- SimplyNature ® Organic Black Beans
- SimplyNature ® Organic Garbanzo Beans
- SimplyNature ® Organic Kidney Beans
- Southern Grove Chia Seeds
- Southern Grove Chopped Walnuts
- Barissimo Coffee
- L.R. Rice Raw & Unfiltered Local Southern California Honey
- Choceur Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts
- SimplyNature ® Organic 100% Apple Juice
- liveGfree ® Gluten Free Multiseed Crackers
- A variety of Stonemill Essentials seasonings
Lemon appetizer recipes
There are so many delicious appetizers with lemon and other recipes that I want to try, and the very first one had to be this amazing fresh lemon fruit bruschetta recipe. Savor the flavors of this delicious summer appetizer – toasted baguette slices are topped with a lemon cream cheese spread, fresh-cut fruit, and finished with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of basil. It is simply magnificent!
Fresh Lemon Fruit Bruschetta Recipe
adapted from ALDI
Let’s get started on this lemon fruit appetizer
Fire up your oven’s broiler, slice the baguette into ½-inch round pieces, and brush tops with olive oil. Place each piece (oil-brushed side up) on a cookie sheet and broil until the tops are slightly brown. Remove the sliced baguettes from the oven and allow a few minutes to cool.
Make the lemon cream spread
In a mixing bowl, cream together lemon juice, lemon zest, cream cheese, and water. Stir until nice and smooth, and all ingredients are combined. Spread this lovely lemon cream cheese spread on top of each baguette, then top with a spoonful of fruit, drizzle with honey, and finally, top with basil. OMG. This lemon appetizer is really, really good!
Lemon Fruit Bruschetta Appetizer
- 1 Specially Selected French Baguette
- 1 tbsp. California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 8 oz. Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. water
- ½ c. fresh mixed fruit strawberries, blueberries, mango
- 2 tbsp. L.R. Rice Raw & Unfiltered Local Southern California Honey
- 4 fresh basil leaves sliced (or use Stonemill Essentials dried basil)
- Slice baguette into ½-inch round pieces and brush tops with olive oil. Place each piece (oil-brushed side up) on a cookie sheet and broil in the oven until tops are slightly brown. Remove and allow a few minutes to cool.
- Cream together lemon juice, lemon zest, cream cheese, and water in a large mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and all ingredients are combined. Spread lemon cream cheese mixture onto each baguette.
- Top baguette slices with a spoonful of fruit, drizzle with honey, then top with basil.
A fruit bruschetta appetizer to love!
Have you ever had bruschetta with fruit? If not, you have got to try this fresh lemon fruit bruschetta recipe. It’s the perfect summer appetizer! Stop by ALDI grocery store to pick up everything you need to make these little bite-sized delights, ALDI is now in Southern California! Visit the ALDI website for locations and more fruit appetizer recipes, and follow along with ALDI on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
More lemon recipes to try
- Vodka Mint Lemonade Cocktail With Stoli
- 28 of the Best Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts Recipe
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
This post was sponsored by ALDI.
This appetizer really looks delicious! I want to make this for a suppertime get together. Thanks for sharing.