This no bake chocolate peanut butter pie recipe is simple to make and absolutely delicious. If you’re looking for an easy peanut butter and chocolate pie recipe, this is the one!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
The last thing we want to be doing is to be baking this summer, but I still love my sweets! This pie is great because you can get the sweet fix you need with no oven required. We love a nice, cool dessert during the warmer days. If you are looking for the best peanut butter pie recipe you can find, this amazing no-bake version is great when you add chocolate!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
This fluffy peanut butter pie is drizzled with chocolate syrup, a chocolate Oreo cookie crust, and a thick, delicious peanut butter filling. You will love this delightful pie as it has everything many people want in a dessert – sweet, creamy, fluffy, and delicious.
Combine the taste of chocolate and peanut butter cream in a pie to make this amazing dessert. This is an easy peanut butter pie recipe that doesn’t take long to make.
Ingredients needed for this peanut butter and chocolate pie
- Chocolate cream-filled cookies
- Cream cheese
- Peanut butter
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Whipping cream
- Chocolate syrup
How To Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Step By Step
To get started with this chocolate and peanut butter pie recipe, we’ll make the crust. Remove the cream filling from your Oreo cookies and crush them into crumbs with a rolling pin. You can also put these in a food processor and mix until you achieve fine crumbs.
Next, mix the cookie crumbs with your butter and press down to mold it into the bottom of a pie dish to make a single-layer Oreo crust.
Make your peanut butter pie cream filling
Then, add cream cheese and the cookie cream filling to a mixer, along with the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Pulse until thoroughly combined.
Grab a large mixing bowl and beat whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Add the peanut butter mixture to the whipping cream bowl and mix well.
Putting the whole pie together
Now you can layer the whipped cream and peanut butter mixture to the top of the cookie pie crust in the pie dish. Chill the peanut butter pie in the refrigerator for 4 hours, cut and put slices onto plates, and drizzle each pie slice with chocolate syrup prior to serving.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 9-inch pie pan
- 1 Stand mixer or mixing bowls with handheld mixer
- 20 chocolate cream-filled cookies
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chocolate syrup
- Remove the cream filling from The chocolate Oreo cookies and set aside. Crush chocolate cookies into fine crumbs.
- In medium bowl, combine crushed cookies with melted butter. Mix well.
- Press the Oreo cookie crumb mixture down into the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- In large mixing bowl or mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the cookie cream filling, peanut butter, and can of sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream into stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into your peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the chocolate pie crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours, or until the pie is set. Slice pie, place onto plates, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top of each slice, and serve.
Enjoy this delicious cool no-bake dessert!
This dessert is a great pie for any occasion and makes the perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. Although it tastes like you have been in the kitchen all day, it’s an easy-to-make, creamy peanut butter with flavors that melt in your mouth. This recipe has been provided by Culinary.net.
More amazing pie recipes
- Easy No-Bake Lemon Cream Pie Recipe
- Easy Frozen Mixed Berry Custard Pie Recipe
- Deliciously Easy Key Lime Pie Bars Recipe