Love is in the air, and these sugarless DIY Non-candy Valentines for kids are so much fun. They are the perfect Valentine’s Day cards for school, and they’re easy to make at home.
Love is in the air, and we are all excited to spread the sweet feeling this Valentine’s Day. The last thing we need to do is to add more sugar to our Valentines, especially for the kids at school. If you are looking for Valentine’s Day ideas, these DIY Valentines without candy are the perfect solution! Since there’s no candy, they are naturally gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and cavity-free, and are great for boys and girls. Perfect for school, no? Dust off your scissors and glue guns this weekend, you’re making kid-friendly Valentine’s!
The best candy free Valentines
These Valentine’s Day ideas are cute and fun, kids will enjoy these fun candy-free Valentines with little toys and trinkets instead. Make sure you visit each website for instructions and the free printables, and keep an eye out for our DIY glow stick Valentines below, they were a hit with my kids’ classmates last year!
10 DIY Non-Candy Valentines For Kids – These Ideas Are Awesome!
1. Valentine, You Blow Me Away! – Three Little Monkeys Studio
2. Valentine, You Rule! – Pretty Handy Girl
3. Pencil Arrow Valentines – Positively Splendid
5. LEGO StarWars Light Saber Valentines – Stitch Craft Creations
6. DIY Cupid’s heart Glow Stick Valentine’s – Honey + Lime
7. Free printable applesauce Valentines – You’re My Main Squeeze – Honey + Lime
8. Funny Whoopie Cushion Valentines – Paging Super Mom
9. You Color My World Valentines – DIY Candy
10. No Candy Lucky Duck Valentine, The Simple Parent
11. Free Star Wars Printable Glow Stick Valentines – Honey + Lime
I love these ideas.
Thank you for the adorable Valentines friebees! Hubby is leaving out of the country over Valentines Day and I am going to use them as the 8 Days of Valentines for little notes in his suitcase! PERFECT LOVE THEM!!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!
I love these ideas. I am a Kindergarten teacher and agonize at the amount of candy they receive.
Thank you for featuring DIY Candy!