These easy Thanksgiving turkey crafts for kids are lots of fun for the whole family! From paper plates to coffee filters and even juice boxes, you’ll love these turkey craft ideas for Thanksgiving.
Easy turkey crafts for kids
Gobble gobble! It’s turkey season, which means we’re getting crafty and decorating the house with fun Thanksgiving projects! These Thanksgiving turkey crafts are so much fun to make together as a family.
Turkey Thanksgiving crafts for toddlers & preschoolers
It’s November, which means the Thanksgiving holiday is near. If you enjoy crafting for Thanksgiving, you can make your favorite turkey crafts using paint, glue, craft paper, stickers, feathers, pine cones, paper plates, toilet paper rolls, and even your own hands and feet.
We love to do different Thanksgiving projects and of course, that means making fun turkey arts and crafts. We have even made edible Thanksgiving Rice Krispies Treats turkeys!
20 of The Best Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Kids to Make
These easy, hands-on, and kid-friendly crafts are fun to make for Thanksgiving. These can be great preschool turkey crafts, and even great for kindergarten and older elementary-aged kids.
Try one of these Thanksgiving turkey crafts for kids with your family this season!
1. Pine cone and foam turkey craft kit – Oriental Trading Co.
I love these pine cone turkeys, and this kit has all of the materials you need to create them at home!
2. Colorful cupcake liner turkeys – Raising Little Superheroes
Cupcake liners and little hands make this cute turkey Thanksgiving craft for preschoolers.
3. Turkey hand and footprint – Fun Hand Print Art Blog
Use your hands and feet for this fun craft!
4. DIY Turkey wreath craft – Simply Being Mommy
Tulle, ribbon, and a styrofoam wreath makes this fun and easy Turkey Day craft.
5. Popsicle stick turkeys – Life Beyond Laundry
Popsicle sticks and construction paper make this a fun Thanksgiving turkey craft for kids.
6. Tissue paper stained glass turkey – Meaningful Mama
Use your feet for this one and let the light shine through.
7. Thanksgiving paper plate turkey hats – Honey + Lime
Paint and paper plates make a fun hat, a Thanksgiving turkey craft for kids they can actually wear!
8. Envelope turkey puppet – I Heart Crafty Things
Transform a standard #10 envelope into a fun painted turkey!
9. Turkeys in Disguise – Mom Dot
Hide your turkeys this Thanksgiving with these printable Turkeys in Disguise template! Create any kind of turkey you want, so fun!
More fun Thanksgiving turkey craft ideas
10. Juice box turkey craft – Jinxy Kids
Decorate juice boxes for the holiday, what a fun Thanksgiving turkey craft and treat for the kids!
11. Thanksgiving styrofoam turkey cups – The Resourceful Mama
Who knew that you could make a turkey preschooler craft with feathers and styrofoam cups?
12. Paper Plate Turkeys – Kid Things
Cut up and decorate paper plates for this fun turkey craft. Perfect for all ages.
13. Scrap ribbon pine cone turkeys – Fire Flies and Mud Pies
I love pine cone crafts, and this turkey one is no exception!
14. A thankful turkey book craft – B-Inspired Mama
“Teach gratitude with a thankful turkey book craft!”
15. Turkey doorknob hanger Thanksgiving craft – Fun Express
Place foam stickers on a pre-cut door knob handle for this fun door hanger turkey!
16. Recycled tissue box turkey – Artsy Momma
Keep those tissue boxes and decorate them for Thanksgiving to make these fun turkey arts and crafts!
17. Toilet paper handprint turkey rolls – Moments of Mommyhood
What a fun way to reuse toilet paper rolls!
18. Terra Cotta pot turkeys – Crafty Morning
Spruce up those planters for Thanksgiving with these fun turkey craft ideas.
19. Fall leaves Thanksgiving turkey craft – Honey + Lime
Go outside and collect some real leaves for this fun activity!
20. Coffee filter tie-dyed turkeys – Busy Kids Happy Mom
What a fun way to use coffee filters, they make the turkey’s feathers!
What are your favorite Thanksgiving craft ideas?
I hope you love these easy Thanksgiving turkey crafts for kids. There are so many fun ideas to try at home with your family. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday!