If you’re itching to decorate for spring, try one of these beautiful DIY spring wreaths for your front door. They are the cutest wreaths and perfect for Easter and spring home decorating!
Spring has almost sprung, and we are super thrilled for warmer weather and outdoor activities galore! I love when spring comes around, all of the birds and the bees have been busy and you can see new love blossoming everywhere. If you’re ready to start your spring home decorating, these spring wreath DIY projects are perfect for you! Making these wreaths for your front door can be simple, thank to these great tutorials. Some are floral, some Easter themed, and some are even made with real greenery! It’s time to get your craft on, check out these DIY spring wreaths for your home.
17 Beautiful DIY Spring Wreaths For Your Front Door
1. Linen and silk shabby chic wreath – Sippy Cup Mom
2. Spring Easter egg button wreath – Food Fun Family
3. DIY farmhouse grapevine wreath – Dear Creatives
4. Easy DIY Easter PEEPS wreath – Honey + Lime
5. Spring Easter egg wreath – The Farm Girl Gabs
6. Easter paper spring wreath – Faithfully Free
7. Spring hydrangea wreath – Simply Designing
8. Simple cloth spring wreath – Mom Endeavors
9. Spring apple wreath – Made With Happy
10. DIY daisy wreath – Today’s Creative Life
11. Felt flower yarn wreath – See Vanessa Craft
12. Tulle ribbon spring wreath – Outnumbered 3-1
13. DIY fluffy Easter bunny wreath – Busy Creating Memories
14. Pool noodle spring wreath – The Sits Girls
15. Spring Easter bunny bottoms wreath – Simple Acres Blog
16. How to make a succulent wreath – Today’s Creative Life
17. Moss bunny wreath – Mom Spark
I just love all of these spring wreath ideas, they are super cute and make me feel like spring is already here! The light colors are perfect for Easter, and all of the textures and shades of green remind me of the world’s new growth that spring offers. Which one of these DIY spring wreaths will you make for your front door?