Welcome to Easter activity headquarters! These Easter activities for kids, including Easter treats, egg decorating ideas, and free printables are perfect for some family Easter fun!
Fun Easter activities for kids
Alrighty, folks! Easter is around the corner and all I can think of is SPRING! This is one of my favorite times, the sun starts to shine, the Easter egg dyeing, the Easter treats (I could die for Cadbury creme eggs), the events, and more! Here are a bunch of great Easter ideas for kids that you can do at home. Find Easter printables, crafts, recipes, decorating Easter egg decorating ideas, and more Easter fun!
20 Easter activities for kids – fun crafts, Easter treats, egg decorating ideas
1. Paper Plate Easter Bunny Craft: Make a cute Easter bunny using paper plates and cotton balls. Very simple and fun!
2. Easter Bunny Straws: These would be perfect for an Easter party or event for the kids! The best part is that they can make them ahead of time with the cool bunny template.
3. Easter carrot treat bags: This fun craft helps you make your own carrot Easter bag! Great for Easter treats to collect all of your goodies in.
4. Envelope Easter Bunnies: Create these cute bunnies using paper envelopes and fill them with treats! You can cut out your own ears and face, or use the provided template.
5. 3D Textured Easter Eggs: I think this craft so neat! These Easter eggs are decorated with hot glue to make a textured design, then colored and painted.
6. Candy Dipped Decorated Rice Krispy Treat Eggs: These look absolutely divine! Rice Krispies treats are shaped into eggs, dipped into melted chocolate and sprinkled with lovely candies. Great job, Cat!
7. Easter Coconut Macaroons Birds Nest Cookies: These are shaped to look like little nests, love it! Make these using a muffin tin and fill with candy eggs.
8. PEEPS Easter Basket Cupcakes: These Easter basket cupcakes are too fun. Using the cupcake as the base of the basket, the addition of frosting, candy and Peeps make this a cute little treat! Perfect for Easter parties, table decor, or just to make and devour at home.
9. Pickled Deviled Eggs: These eggs are dyed, then stuffed with delicious egg salad. Very simple recipe, makes the eggs look very nice on the table for your Easter festivities!
10. Easter Bunny Cheese Spread Platter: Very cute cheese spread shaped bunny surrounded by veggies, crackers and a bit of sprouts as Easter grass.
Tips for dying and decorating Easter eggs:
11. Dying Eggs with Rubber Bands: One of our favorite Easter activities for kids is dying Easter eggs! Make cool designs and mix up the colors with this creative rubber band technique. All you need are eggs, dye, and rubber bands.
12. Dying and Decorating Easter Egg Ideas: Check out these cool ideas on how to dye and decorate your eggs this year. Simply Modern Mom has some great ideas using yarn, foam stickers, masking tape, sponges, and more
13. DIY Dyed Ombre Easter Eggs: This simple activity uses regular egg dye and water to make this fun ombré technique. Turned out very cute!
14. Lace Decorated Easter Eggs: These eggs are dyed and decorated using lace as a stencil, what a creative idea! I love how these designs come out so gorgeous!
15. Melted Crayon Easter Eggs: Learn how to color your eggs with melted crayon from Come Together Kids, no dyes required!
We just adore these extremely cute personalized Easter baskets!
Free Easter printables
16. Free Easter Printable Coloring Pages for Kids: Print out these cute Easter pictures in black and white, perfect for the kids to color. I am going to print a few extras to take to my son’s preschool, they would love it! There are also Easter activities for kids and Easter games to print.
17. Easter Printable Bingo Cards: Do you want to know what to do for Easter? Print out these fun Bingo cards, a cute Easter game for kids.
18. Free Easter Party Banner Printables: The cutest tented cards, Easter banner, and decorative party circles to spruce up your Easter party. Colors include fuchsia, light pink and lime green.
19. Free Easter Printable Greeting Cards: Print out this cute card, complete with pastel colors and an Easter chick.
20. Free printable Easter shapes garland: Picklebums has the cutest Easter bunny shaped garland you can print out absolutely free. Cut and hang for some adorable pastel decor!
Easter egg decorating ideas you’ll love: