Welcome to Easter activity headquarters! These Easter activities for kids, including Easter treats, egg decorating ideas, and free printables are perfect for some family Easter fun!
Alrighty folks! Easter is around the corner and all I can think of is SPRING! This is one of my favorite times, the sun starts to shine, the Easter egg dyeing, the Easter treats (I could die for Cadbury creme eggs) the events and more! Here are a bunch of great Easter ideas for kids that you can do at home. Find Easter printables, Easter crafts, Easter recipes, decorating Easter eggs, and more Easter activities for kids!
20 Easter activities for kids – crafts, Easter treats, egg decorating ideas, and more!
1. Cotton Ball Easter Bunny Craft: Make a cute Easter bunny using foam and cotton balls. Very simple and fun!
2. Easter Bunny Straws: These would be perfect for an Easter party or event for the kids! The best part is that they can make them ahead of time with the cool bunny template.
3. Homemade Easter Bag: Parents.com brings us a fun craft where you can mane your very own Easter bag! Great for Easter egg hunts to collect all of your goodies in.
4. Envelope Easter Bunnies: Create these cute bunnies using paper envelopes and fill them with treats! You can cut out your own ears and face, or use the provided template.
5. Sensory Textured Easter Eggs: I think this craft is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. These Easter eggs are decorated with buttons, pipe cleaners and colored pom poms.
Easter sweets, Easter treats:
6. Candy Dipped Decorated Rice Krispy Treat Eggs: These look absolutely divine! Rice Krispies treats are shaped into eggs, dipped into melted chocolate and sprinkled with lovely candies. Great job, Cat!
7. Easter Coconut Macaroons Birds Nest Cookies: These are shaped to look like little nests, love it! Make these using a muffin tin and fill with candy eggs.
8. PEEPS Easter Basket Cupcakes: These Easter basket cupcakes are too fun. Using the cupcake as the base of the basket, the addition of frosting, candy and Peeps make this a cute little treat! Perfect for Easter parties, table decor, or just to make and devour at home.
9. Pickled Deviled Eggs: These eggs are dyed, then stuffed with delicious egg salad. Very simple recipe, makes the eggs look very nice on the table for your Easter festivities!
10. Easter Bunny Cheese Spread Platter: Very cute cheese spread shaped bunny surrounded by veggies, crackers and a bit of sprouts as Easter grass.
Tips for dying and decorating Easter eggs:
11. Dying Eggs with Rubber Bands: One of our favorite Easter activities for kids is dying Easter eggs! Make cool designs and mix up the colors with this creative rubber band technique. All you need are eggs, dye and rubber bands.
12. Dying and Decorating Easter Egg Ideas: Check out these cool ideas on how to dye and decorate your eggs this year. Simply Modern Mom has some great ideas using yarn, foam stickers, masking tape, sponges, and more
13. DIY Dyed Ombre Easter Eggs: This simple activity uses regular egg dye and water to make this fun ombré technique. Turned out very cute!
14. Lace Decorated Easter Eggs: These eggs are dyed and decorated using lace as a stencil, what a creative idea! I love how these designs come out so gorgeous!
15. Melted Crayon Easter Eggs: Learn how to color your eggs with melted crayon from Come Together Kids, no dyes required!
I adore these extremely cute personalized Easter baskets
Free Easter printables:
16. Free Easter Printable Coloring Pages for Kids: Print out these cute Easter pictures in black and white, perfect for the kids to color. I am going to print a few extras to take to my son’s preschool, they would love it! There are also Easter activities for kids and Easter games to print.
17. ‘Happy Easter’ Egg Sign or Mobile: Print this out, cut and string together for an adorable Easter decoration!
18. Free Easter Party Banner Printables: The cutest tented cards, Easter banner, and decorative party circles to spruce up your Easter party. Colors include fuchsia, light pink and lime green.
19. Happy Easter Printable Greeting Card: Print out this cute card, complete with pastel colors and an Easter chick.
20. Printable Easter Egg Holders from Chuck E Cheese: If you have little Chuck E Cheese fans, print out these cute little Easter egg holders staring the whole gang!
Easter egg decorating ideas you’ll love: