Are your kids headed back to school? These grab and go breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas for kids are perfect to prepare for a smooth back-to-school season!
On the go snacks
It’s that time again, folks! The kids are starting school and your schedule is looking busier than ever. Between work, exercise, sports, and life, it becomes a process to get the kids up and ready for school, get breakfast on the table, have a lunch packed, and have a snack ready when they get home. PHEW!
With a little planning, you can streamline the back-to-school process by providing breakfast, lunch, and snacks that your kids will love! Here are some of my favorite back-to-school food ideas, some are savory, some are sweet, and most are healthy. Make them in advance so the kids can grab and go breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas!
12 Back To School Grab and Go Breakfast, Lunch & Snack Ideas
1. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites – Honey + Lime
2. Mini Banana Cinnamon Sugar Muffins Recipe – Honey + Lime
3. Omelette in a Mug – Food Network
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars – Cake Whiz
5. Turkey, Pesto, and Avocado Rolls – Honey + Lime
6. Pepperoni Pizza Bento Box Lunch – True Couponing
7. Chicken Taco Lunch Kit – Blommi
8. Butterfly Snack Bags with fruit and crackers – Honey + Lime
9. Corn Dog Muffins – Moments with Mandi
10. Cranberry Pretzel Cheerio Bars – Must Have Mom
11. Make-ahead blueberry pancake bites – Honey + Lime
12. String cheese pencils – Arts & Crackers
Have a happy back-to-school season!
Enjoy these awesome grab-and-go breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas for your kids. I do hope it makes your back-to-school transition a little easier! You can also check out this breakfast cereal for lunch idea, and our printable school lunch packing chart, which helps kids to pack their own lunch with the proper nutritional choices! What are your favorite grab-and-go breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas for kids?