These easy fall crafts for kids are perfect for getting creative this season. Celebrate the colors of autumn with some of the best DIY fall craft ideas.
DIY fall crafts that kids love
It’s September, the beginning of the new Autumn season. As the leaves begin to fall, collect them, and make something fun out of them! Below is a round-up of a few of my favorite fall kids crafts, try them out and enjoy!
The fall season is a great time to get crafts indoor with the kids. We just love these hands-on fall crafts for kids, time to bust out the paints, glue, scissors, and create something fun in the spirit of autumn!
15 Fun and Easy Fall Crafts for Kids
1. Fall Leaves Wreath Craft – We are sharing this fun and inexpensive paper plate wreath, a beautiful decoration that is fun to make!
2. Fall Fingerprint Tree – Cute little hand and fingerprints make this colorful tree. Kiwi Crate shows preschoolers how to celebrate the coming of Autumn.
3. Paper Strip Pumpkin – All Kids Network shares this cute paper pumpkin, all you need is paper, tape, scissors, and a toilet paper roll! Such a fun Halloween craft for kids
4. Leaf Suncatcher craft – Make these fun fall leaf decorations to put in your window.
5. Stained Glass Tissue Paper Pumpkins – Let the sun shine through these cute window decorations! All you need are orange tissue paper squares and a few simple items to make this fun pumpkin craft.
6. Pumpkin apple stamps painting – Homeschool Preschool created pumpkin stamps out of apples! This is fun for little ones to add faces to their pumpkin paintings, love it!
7. Pine Cone Turkey – Take a walk in your neighborhood and grab a few fallen pine cones for this craft from Projects for Preschoolers. Cute and easy Thanksgiving decoration!
8. Stained Glass Tissue Paper Fall Leaves – Hang this in the window and catch gorgeous rays of sun with this stained glass leaf craft. These would make cute Fall window decorations.
9. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Craft – Mrs. Jackson’s Class has a few cute crafts, I love how this scarecrow turned out! No instructions here, but you can get creative with your paint and popsicle sticks.
10. Fall Leaves Turkey Craft – MJ and I made this fun turkey craft last year, he loved it! We found a bunch of leaves and made a cute little Thanksgiving turkey.
11. Halloween Paper Lanterns – Love these Fall/Halloween paper lanterns from ikat bag! Fun to decorate your home or a Halloween party.
12. Fall Candy Bracelets – The craft you can eat! Pick your favorite Fall candies and create this wearable treat. Little Nummies shows you how…
13. Scrapbook paper confetti pumpkins – My friend Amy made some really cute decorated scrapbook paper pumpkins. No need to do any carving with this fall craft for kids!
14. Button pumpkin craft – Make a fall pumpkin craft out of your favorite orange buttons!
15. Scarecrow paper plate craft – Emily over at Finding Zest made a really cute paper plate scarecrow, such a fun fall kids craft to try!