Are your kids headed back to school? These grab and go breakfast, lunch and snack ideas for kids are perfect to prepare for a smooth back to school season!
With a little planning you can streamline the back to school process by providing breakfast, lunch, and snacks that your kids will love! Here are some of my favorite back to school food ideas, some are savory, some are sweet, and most are healthy. Make them in advance so the kids can grab and go these breakfast, lunch and snack ideas!
12 Back To School Grab and Go Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas
1. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites – Honey + Lime
2. Grab and Go Granola Bars – Tales of a Ranting Ginger
3. Omelette in a Mug – Spaceships and Laserbeams
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars – Cake Whiz
5. Turkey, Pesto and Avocado Rolls – Honey + Lime
6. Pepperoni Pizza Bento Box Lunch – True Couponing
7. Chicken Taco Lunch Kit – Blommi
8. Butterfly Snack Bags with fruit and crackers – Honey + Lime
9. Corn Dog Muffins – Moments with Mandi
10. Cranberry Pretzel Cheerio Bars – Must Have Mom
11. Make ahead blueberry pancake bites – Honey + Lime
12. String cheese pencils – Arts & Crackers
Have a happy back to school season!
Enjoy these awesome grab and go breakfast, lunch and snack ideas for your kids. I do hope it makes your back to school transition a little easier! You can also check out this breakfast cereal for lunch idea, and our printable school lunch packing chart, which helps kids to pack their own lunch with the proper nutritional choices! What are your favorite grab and go breakfast, lunch and snack ideas for kids?