Our free printable unicorn party invitations template is perfect for your next birthday party! You can use our editable blank unicorn invitation template and customize it, plus print out our other free unicorn party printable decor.
The cutest unicorn birthday invite
Are you throwing a unicorn birthday party? There are so many things to think about when you are planning a party, the decorations, cake, games, party favors, and of course, the invitations! We have such a fun and free unicorn party invitation template that we created for our own unicorn party and we are sharing it here with you.
Free printable unicorn party invitations
We had a fun unicorn-themed 1st birthday party for my niece and had such a fun time with the party decor (here’s another cute girls’ party – check out our Minnie Mouse birthday party ideas). Our printable unicorn banner matches the invitation we created and we found an adorable mini pinata that we used as a centerpiece for the dessert table. We opted for individually boxed cupcakes for guests and bagged them up with cute little party favor bags that we made.
Here is our unicorn printable party sign you can use to welcome your guests. Plus, we made some unicorn-themed water bottle labels to match the party!
Here’s the mini white unicorn pinata we used, it was strictly a decoration piece. This pink pinata is similar and would match really well with this unicorn party theme.
Print out our unicorn birthday invite
Print our editable unicorn birthday party invitations for free. You can choose from two different options. We have a blank unicorn invitation card template where you can add your custom text, and we have the free printable unicorn birthday party invitation that you can print and fill out by hand. These invitation templates are 5×7 inches in size and will fit standard 5×7 envelopes.
Option 1: How to use the editable blank unicorn invitation template
First, save the invitation below to your computer and open it up to edit the bottom section with your favorite editing software. We use Canva a lot for editing, but you can use whatever you are comfortable with. When you have added your desired text, print them out at home.
Option 2: Free printable unicorn party invitations handwritten cards
If you are not able to edit the party invite on the computer, you can use our 2nd option. This party invitation is perfect for those of you who want to customize your party details by hand. Simply write in who the party is for, the date & time, location, and RSVP details on the lines provided. Save the image below to print it out.
Printing instructions for party invitations
When you are ready to print these out, use the following instructions for Mac and Windows:
Printing for Mac:
First, open up your invitation image and click File > Print. At the bottom of the print box, select 2 copies per page and this should set up your image to print (2) 5×7’s on one single page. Make sure you have your printer set to color and that the “Scale to Fit” and “Print Entire Image” radio buttons are selected. Print a test sheet first, then print on white cardstock paper (recommended).
Printing for Windows:
Open up your invitation image on your computer and set up the print options, File > Print. Next, select the number of invitations you want to print, as well as the 5×7 option on the right-hand side. Be sure to unselect “fit picture to frame” at the bottom. Finally, to make sure everything looks right, be sure to print a test sheet, then print on white cardstock paper (recommended).
More unicorn party printables and ideas
- Free unicorn party banner – Print out the uniform birthday banner a couple of times, dependent upon how long you want your banner to be (there are 4 triangles). Cut out each triangle, punch holes at the top, and thread ribbon through each hole. You can tape the ribbon on the back of each pennant triangle to hold it in place. We have a similar tutorial for a Disney Cars pennant banner here.
- Free printable unicorn water bottle labels – This unicorn water bottle labels free printable matches our party theme and is a great way to dress up your waters! Print out the page as much as you need to, there are 3 bottle labels on the page, they are 8.25 x 2.25 inches.
- Unicorn arched balloon backdrop kit – Balloon archways make the perfect party decor. This one has lovely colors that match our unicorn party theme.
- Free printable unicorn party sign – This cute 8 x 10-inch sign says “Welcome to the magical celebration!” It is pictured with the water bottle labels, print it free here.
- Ice cream cone cupcakes – Our fun cupcakes in ice cream cones match so well and are a wonderful sweet treat for your next unicorn party.
- Make unicorn slime – You can make this fun slime using just 3 ingredients. What a fun hands-on party activity!
- Super cute unicorn horn headbands – These cute unicorn headbands are perfect to pass out at your themed party!
- Unicorn cake topper – This is the cutest unicorn horn cake topper with eyelashes! It is not edible, but it is non-toxic and makes the cutest unicorn cake. If you are serving cupcakes, you can make a matching DIY cupcake stand out of cardboard and paper to display them.
Shop unicorn birthday party supplies
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
More free printables: Minecraft Party Invitations | Among Us Valentines | Halloween Bingo Cards | Moana Coloring Pages | Amazon Teacher Gift Printable | Thanksgiving Printable Banner | Coffee Christmas Gift Card Holders
Leave a Comment